It’s called the TARDIS, this thing.
That’s ‘Time and Relative Dimension in Space
Thank you, Santa.
"WHAT DO WE WANT"
"WHEN DO WE WANT THEM"
maybe in like a year or two when im hotter and skinnier so i can look good in them
10 Amazing Abandoned Places Around the Globe
- Spree Park, Berlin, Germany
- Hotel del Salto in Colombia - featured previously on Curious History
- Gulliver’s Travels Park, Kawaguchi, Japan
- Abandoned mill in Sorrento, Italy
- Mirny (Mir) Mine is a former open pit diamond mine located in Mirny, Eastern Siberia, Russia - The second largest man-made hole in the world
- The abandoned flats in Keelung, Taiwan
- Holland Island in the Chesapeake Bay, Maryland, United States
- Craco is an abandoned commune and Medieval village in Italy
- Dadipark Dadizel in Belgium
- Abandoned train depot in Czestochowa, Poland
Where do you get your ideas from?
“I was screaming constantly in discomfort, and I think my mom really had a lovely time with that.”